Contact Jason Goldenzweig Contact Jason Goldenzweig by filling out the form below
Please leave this field empty.
You must be logged in to add your answer.
Now share it across your social networks to increase it's visibility!
The purpose of a "wellness" exam is to create and maintain a prevention plan to help prevent diseases and disabilities that is customized to you (based on your current health and risk factors). During the exam:
1) Your doctor will generally have you fill out health risk assessment (usually a questionnaire) during the visit
2) Review and update your medical history
3) Check your vitals (height, weight, blood pressure, etc.)
4) Check you for any cognitive impairments
5) Provide suggestions to help you improve potential problem health areas
6) Create a screening schedule for preventative services
Please note, however, any additional services that a doctor conducts or orders, may not be covered by the wellness exam benefits and you might have to pay a coinsurance or deductible depending upon what programs you have (e.g. Parts A, B, and a Medicare supplement, only Part A & B, etc.)