1. 3998 POINTS
    Matt Benore
    Founder, DenverWest Insurance Professionals, Inc.,
    Renters Insurance is not designed to cover damage to property such as real estate.  It will cover your property inside the apartment or home you are renting.  Be sure to look at the type of coverage you are getting as well; current value v. replacement value.  In other words, if your TV is damaged, would you want what it is currently valued at or what it takes to get a new TV?
    Answered on April 25, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>