1. 37376 POINTS
    David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP®
    Business Development Officer, T.D. McNeil Insurance Services, Fresno, California
    Flood damage is normally an excluded peril in a Renter’s policy.  Separate flood insurance is available through independent companies or through the Federal government’s flood insurance program.  The Landlord is likely not responsible for flood damage to your personal property.
    Answered on May 16, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>