1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom Sheehan
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    If you no longer have the need for your Renters Insurance Policy, you can contact your Nationwide Insurance Professional, discuss your  situation and your resulting decision to cancel the policy and they will be able to help you do that quickly and efficiently.  You may be asked to provide the request in writing and signed, which if you think about it is only right since when you began the coverage, you were asked to sign a written application.
    Answered on May 8, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>