1. 16470 POINTS
    David Osgood
    Agent, Rural Mutual Insurance Co., Union Grove, WI
    To cancel any insurance coverage contact your carrier or your local agent and advise them of your intent to cancel your policy with them. You may be able to fax or email them a document with your signature with your intent to cancel the policy. Your agent or carrier may require that you sign their cancellation form so that they have it for their records.
    Answered on September 15, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>