1. 3998 POINTS
    Matt Benore
    Founder, DenverWest Insurance Professionals, Inc.,
    Renters insurance is for renters of homes and apartments as house insurance is for those who own the house.  Renters insurance protects YOUR property if there is a loss from say a fire.  The biggest issue is what kind of policy you have.  Does your insurance give yoy replacement cost or just current value.  There is a big difference.   Think about what you stuff costs today versus purchasing brand new.
    Answered on January 5, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>