Cathy Sorge
    insurance agent, Farmers Insurance, Santa Clarita, CA
    You should contact an insurance agent in order to obtain a renters insurance policy.  The agent can help you determine how much coverage you need and what the cost will be as well as answer any questions that you may have.  One thing to remembe ris that if you are renting an apartment or house, the leasing company or owner of the house may have requirements as to the minimal amount of liability coverage required on your policy.  So be sure to check with them prior to getting the insurance policy. 
    Answered on November 14, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>