1. 11783 POINTS
    Larry GilmorePRO
    Agent Owner, Gilmore Insurance Services, Marysville, Washington State
    As a school teacher are there any retirement plans I should be aware of? Probably the first that comes to mind is a 403(b) plan as you usually can set up for payroll deduction through your district. There should be a variety of choices for you through your district. You could consider a Roth plan as well.
    Answered on October 3, 2015
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>