1. 37376 POINTS
    David G. Pipes, CLU®, RICP®PRO
    Business Development Officer, T.D. McNeil Insurance Services, Fresno, California
    This is really a tax question. You should consult with a tax advisor. However, the basic principle is that you want to pay taxes when you are in the lowest possible tax bracket. This could be in anticipation of increasing tax brackets or a year in which you have many deductions or little income. Pay the tax in the low year by converting an IRA to a Roth IRA and then later withdraw from the Roth IRA without any tax due.
    Answered on December 10, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>