1. 1370 POINTS
    Jack Heller
    Owner, Insurance Browser,
    Let start by saying I am not a Tax ad visor and you would do well to contact one for more detailed information.However that said, I would suggest you ask that tax professional about the expense you incur for insurance on a vehicle you use in business. generally speaking I think you will find this an issue many others have faced and the answer will be derived through them. Otherwise I personally like to use Turbo Tax since it asks you the pertinent questions and then makes a guided decision for you. You might find it meaningful as well. I have no connection with Turbo Tax but I use it most years myself.
    Answered on November 14, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>