1370 POINTS
Jack Heller
Owner, Insurance Browser,

About Me

Hi, I a am Jack Heller and I have been in the Insurance Business for 38 years most of that time has been in Personal Insurance, and I hold several state licenses including AZ,CA,TX, GA and MO. I believe in doing two things as an Independent Agent 1) providing comparison quotes from multiple companies 2) trying to educate consumers who are making a big ticket purchase and need help in understanding what they are buying or in some instance what they really need. For example as agents we often see individuals who have a substantial amount of liability coverage but minimum limits for uninsured/under insured motorist coverage. when ever we see this we try to get the customer to understand they are not well protected. In fact we have committed to do this to our insurer for our Errors and Omission coverage,that we will do this routinely and we do. If you are located in one of the states we serve (AZ,CA,TX, GA and MO), feel free to call us. We'll be gad to help. 866-933-4372 or in AZ 520-333-3325, in TX 512-582-9002 and in GA 404-832-8080. Call us or visit us on line at www.insurancebrowser.com

Company Information

Insurance Browser Inc. in Tucson (AZ), Gwinnett, Atlanta (GA), and Austin (TX):
AARP Member & Agent Company for Auto/ Car, Homeowner’s, Life, and Property Insurance in TX, AZ, GA, MO & CA

Take that one step closer to worry-free living with the assistance of Insurance Browser Inc. – your helpful insurance agent in AZ, GA, TX, MO, and CA. Our agency connects you to some of the country’s most reliable insurance providers and with the AARP, making application for the right policy simpler and more convenient. Whether you need an auto or car insurance in Tucson, a life insurance company in Atlanta or Gwinnett County, or a policy for your property in Austin, we present you with the ultimate customer suite to fit your needs.

Insurance Browser Inc. is an independent agency that focuses on you as the customer. After having established reputable relationships with the most trusted names in the industry, we can effectively assist you with finding and applying for the right policy in either one of these three (3) simple ways:

Call us – our agents are standing by to get all the right details for your homeowner’s, car/ auto, life, and other insurance requirements.
Complete our online quote form – we’ll do the shopping for you and make sure you have the best options from the most suitable insurance company and policy.
Get instant quotes – we have policy rates for auto and homeowner’s insurance and you can access them all here.
Apart from finding you the most appropriate coverage, our company likewise allows you to make changes to your policy through us – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From Tucson to California, our independent insurance agency truly serves with the customer’s best interest at heart.

Part of the MD Preferred Services Network and authorized to offer AARP Auto/ Car and Home Insurance at discounted rates, Insurance Browser Inc. serves the AZ, GA, TX, MO, and CA states. Our company offices in Gwinnett, Atlanta and Austin are likewise open to assist you with your policy concerns.