1. 21750 POINTS
    Jim WinklerPRO
    CEO/Owner, Winkler Financial Group, Houston, Texas
    Great question! That is a tough place to be, but it will be much worse if you get caught driving without it, so please don't do that. The best way is to see if you can be added as a driver on someone else's policy - a parent, or spouse? If not, look for bare bones policies with a higher deductible - and then be a very careful driver! You might also look into getting the policy through a company that you have other insurance with - often they give big discounts when you add policies. There are policies out there that are affordable for almost everyone, find an independent agent (one not tied strictly to a big name company) and have them help. feel free to contact me if you would like help.Thanks for asking!
    Answered on April 30, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>