1. 21750 POINTS
    Jim WinklerPRO
    CEO/Owner, Winkler Financial Group, Houston, Texas
    Great question! There are many insurers that offer renters insurance. The apartment complex itself often will have a company or companies they work with, so ask them. You can also find policies through most major brand name companies. I'd recommend that you look for an independent agent ( one not tied to a single brand name) who will help you find an affordable policy with the best coverage. Another bit of advice? ask for "replacement value" instead of "actual cost". Feel free to contact me, and I'll explain why, if you'd like to know, or if you'd like help.. Thanks for asking!
    Answered on May 1, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>