About MeExperienced consulting and advisory services for corporate clients, private businesses, and individuals. Servicing clients through focused evaluations that identify a clients unique set of opportunities, solutions and options.
"In all my professional relationships, I pledge myself to the following rule of ethical conduct: I shall, in light of all conditions surrounding those I serve, which I shall make every conscientious effort to ascertain and understand, render that service which, in the same circumstances, I would apply to myself."
It is through the core belief that a insurance professional has a fundamental responsibility to always put their clients best interests first.
Providing a diverse range of services that specifically address each clients the unique needs, plans and goals.
- Advising and consulting Businesses on PPACA, and what options are available for them.
- Health Insurance design and implementation
- Optmization of benefit plans to meet financial needs with program expectations.
- Self-Funded Health Plans
- Developing income planning solutions
- Voluntary Plans/Supplemental Plans
- Tax-favored Health Savings/Reimbursement Accounts, FSA's, HSA's,HRA's
- Wellness Programs
- Business Continuation Planning/Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Retirement Planning- Accumulation and Distribution
- Split Dollar Arrangements
- Executive Bonus Plans
- Income Tax Support- Insurance and Annuity
- Key Person Planning
- Charitable Trust Planning
- Premium Financing Plans
- Deferred Compensation / SERP Plans
- Simplified Issue/Guarantee Issue
- Wealth Transfer Issues
- Key Person Coverage
- Life Insurance Funded Personal Retirement and Savings Vehicles
- Standard/Roth IRAs
A broad portfolio of solutions tailored to meet the contingencies that may present problems for seamless business continuation.
- Establishing financial plans that address the needs and concerns of individuals from all financial statuses.
- Helping secure clients piece of mind through guidance aimed at addressing solutions to protect their future, and the future of their finances.
180 Exton Road
Southern New Jersey 08244
- Does Aetna Health Insurance Cover Birth Control?+13
- What Does Liquidity Mean In Life Insurance?+8
- Who Pays A Health Insurance Broker?+4
- Is Health Insurance Subject To FICA Taxes?+4
- Can An Employer Reimburse An Employee For Health Insurance?+4
- Can An HSA Pay Health Insurance Premiums?+3
- How Long Can I Carry My Child On My Health Insurance?+3
- Can You Have An Hsa Without Health Insurance?+3
- Why Is Medicare Taken Out Of My Check?+3
- When Is It Illegal To Not Have Health Insurance?+3
- Can An HSA Pay Health Insurance Premiums?Answered December 20, 2013
- When Do I Add A Baby To Health Insurance?Answered November 29, 2013
- Who Pays A Health Insurance Broker?Answered November 28, 2013
- How Does Health Insurance For Newborns Work?Answered November 6, 2013
- How Much More Is Health Insurance For Smokers?Answered October 30, 2013
- What Does POS Stand For In Health Insurance?Answered October 30, 2013
- Can An HRA Be Used To Pay Health Insurance Premiums?Answered October 30, 2013
- How Much Does Hospice Get Paid By Medicare?Answered October 30, 2013
- Can Health Savings Accounts Be Used For Insurance Premiums?Answered October 29, 2013
- Is Health Insurance Subject To FICA Taxes?Answered October 28, 2013