About MeI began my DI career as an underwriting assistant at Disability Insurance Services, then later as a case manager. My background working with underwriters and DI brokers, tied with my experience working for various San Diego publications, helps me effectively communicate with brokers and assist their DI needs.
I graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University with a B.A. in Journalism and a concentration in Creative Writing. Prior to working at DIS, I was a personal and commercial lines agent for an independent agency in San Diego, CA.
Follow DIS on twitter for sales tips, training videos and current DI articles! https://twitter.com/diservices
4444 Zion Ave.
- Where Do I Buy Disability Insurance?+4
- Is There A Minimum Percentage Of Premiums That Disability Carriers Have To Pay Out For Claims?+3
- Why Purchase Critical Illness Insurance?+3
- What Are Some Things To Consider When Buying Long-Term Care Insurance?+3
- What Is The Waiting Period For Disability Insurance?+2
- What Is Renters Insurance Loss Of Use?+2
- Is Disability Insurance Recommended?+2
- Why Do We Need Disability Insurance?+2
- What Is Disability Income Insurance?+1
- Can I Get Disability Insurance If I Have A Stent?+1
- What Are The Coverage Characteristics Of Disability Insurance?Answered March 7, 2014
- How Much Is Health And Disability Insurance?Answered March 7, 2014
- Who Has The Cheapest Disability Insurance In Wisconsin?Answered March 7, 2014
- Where Should I Buy Long Term Care Insurance In Connecticut?Answered February 3, 2014
- Do I Need Private Disability Insurance If I Have A Group Plan Through Work?Answered January 17, 2014
- How Much Does Disability Insurance Cover?Answered January 7, 2014
- Who Really Needs Disability Insurance?Answered January 7, 2014
- How Much Disability Insurance Should I Get?Answered December 2, 2013
- Is Disability Insurance Worth The Investment?Answered December 2, 2013
- What Is Disability Income Insurance?Answered December 2, 2013