1. 14231 POINTS
    Tom Sheehan
    Agency Owner, The Thomas G Sheehan Agency, 27 Glen Road Sandy Hook, CT 06482
    Generally speaking it is, yes.  With a Homeowners' policy, coverage is provided for three prim,ary elements.  First, the dwelling itself is covered. Second, your personal property has protection and third, liability coverage is provided for situations where you are legally liable for injury to another person or damage to their property.  A Condo Unit Owners' policy is similar, but it does not provide primary coverage for the actual dwelling (building).
    Answered on July 2, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>