1. 63333 POINTS
    Peggy Mace
    Most of the U.S.
    If you are a resident of the United States and either a citizen or are an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence who has lived in the US continually for at least 5 years, and if you are age 65, you can enroll in Part B Medicare and pay a premium for Part A Medicare. Call 1-800-MEDICARE to be sure.
    Answered on July 28, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>