1. 2210 POINTS
    Brenda HansonPRO
    Vice President/Agent, Best Rates Insurance Inc, Kalispell Montana
    There a few options for coverage for this. 1st the person who owns the building that you are renting from it should cover damage to your auto 1st . But if you have to fight with them there is another option. If you have comprehensive coverage on your car then you could claim it on your auto policy and get it covered minus your deductible How ever you  auto carrier may deny the claim or they will try and get the money from your landlords home policy . Either way you should be able to get your car repaired.
    Answered on June 24, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>