Cathy Sorge
    insurance agent, Farmers Insurance, Santa Clarita, CA
    I am assuming from your question that you are asking how much Renter's Insurance would pay out if a loss or claim occurred.  In California your renter's policy is basically broken down into two main parts; contents and liability.  As to the contents section, the carrier will pay replacement value  up to the limit that you chose on your policy.   If someone is injured then the carrier would pay only up to the liability limit that you chose.
    Answered on December 19, 2013
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>