1. 80 POINTS
    Joe Allegro
    Partner, Sitar Insurance Agency, Iselin, NJ
    It will vary depending on the amount of coverage you want, and the area you live in, but I find that typical coverage wil run you between $200 and $400 a year if you are getting about $25,000 in personal property. This does not include flood coverage, if you want to include flood, you need to purchase a separate renters flood policy.
    Answered on February 23, 2014
  2. Did you find these answers helpful?

Add Your Answer To This Question

You must be logged in to add your answer.

<< Previous Question
Questions Home
Next Question >>