Brandon Roberts is an insurance General Agent and insurance industry educator. He owned the Salus Agency, which is a primarily focused on designing high cash value life insurance policies for individuals looking to integrate life insurance with their portfolio.
Brandon is also the owner of the Insurance Pro Blog, which is an online resource dedicated to de-mystifying the insurance industry.
Brandon also co-hosts the Financial Pro Cast, a weekly podcast that discusses various topics in personal finance.
The web site seeks to de-mystify the insurance and personal finance industry.
The site is staffed by industry professionals who share their experience and first hand knowledge with consumers and other industry professionals to help improve the lives and careers of all it touches.
- Which Are The Best Life Insurance Policies?+36
- How Do Retirement Plans Minimize Taxes?+30
- What Happens To Annuities On Death?+27
- Is Social Security A Retirement Plan?+26
- Does State Farm Life Insurance Test For THC?+23
- How Much Is Nationwide Renters Insurance?+21
- What Is A Term Life Insurance Conversion Credit?+20
- Is Inherited Life Insurance Taxable?+17
- Can I Have Two Types Of Health Insurance?+16
- Who Is A Retirement Plan Fiduciary?+16
- Can I Withdraw Money From My Whole Life Insurance?Answered November 9, 2013
- Can I Get Life Insurance With Rheumatoid Arthritis?Answered November 9, 2013
- Can You Cash In Your Life Insurance Policy?Answered November 9, 2013
- Is Universal Life Insurance Whole Life?Answered November 2, 2013
- Does State Farm Life Insurance Test For THC?Answered November 2, 2013
- How Long Does It Take To Borrow Against Life Insurance?Answered November 2, 2013
- Is It Smart To Buy Whole Life Insurance?Answered November 2, 2013
- What Is A Cash Accumulation Fund Life Insurance?Answered November 2, 2013
- What Is The Biggest Life Insurance Company?Answered November 2, 2013
- Who Should Be Trustee Of Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust?Answered October 29, 2013